Sunday 24 May 2009

Washing up

I've been doing a bit of washing up. I hate standing at the kitchen sink washing my pots and pans, but it isn't so bad when you can do the chore outside on the lawn on a sunny afternoon. I didn't even have to heat the water either because the sun had done that for me, I always have plastic buckets and bowls lying around to catch that sudden downpour. Here is part of my collection of drinks cups, yoghurt pots, plastic food cartons, and flower pots.
Most of my veg is in the raised beds now, only have to transplant the broccoli and cabbage, so I decided to get organised and wash up so the pots are ready for the next use. Next job is to tidy the garage/potting shed/wood store/general bits and bobs collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.