Tuesday 9 June 2009

I love books

I'm going to be doing some house sitting soon, and looking after a dog while the owners go away. It's only in the next village, but it's a lovely house, I tell everyone I going to my cottage in the country, well you can dream can't you!

It will be a nice change to watch the tele, I don't have one here, and I will be able to lounge in the bath, I've forgot what it's like to do that. They have a rowing machine and a cross trainer that I can use, so I will be fit by the end of it, hopefully.

I've been to the library to stock up on books to take, and these are the ones I have chosen.

The Beginner's Guide to Papercrafts by Amanda Sandeman
Looks like something I might want to try.

Action Origami by Rick Beech
Some interesting ideas in here.

Leisure Guide to the North York Moors
I love this part of the country.

Ordnance Survey Map for Sheffield and Huddersfield areas
I might go there, I love maps.

Sustainable Jewellery by Julia Manheim
Some amazing ideas for using junk.

Who's That Woman in the Mirror by Keren Smedley
Changing beliefs about attitudes to ageing.

Theo Paphitis from Dragons Den autobiography
How he became rich, should be interesting.

Let's Make Cute Stuff by Aranzi Aronzo
Craft book with ideas and instructions.

Can't wait to dip into them. Although I read a lot on the internet, there's nothing like holding a book in your hands, searching through the pages, discovering what happens next as the story unfolds. Think I'll start now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.