Monday 7 September 2009

I am missing you, boo hoo

Hi everyone, sorry I have missed a few days, BUT, my broadband is not working, I am posting this from the library, a free half hour of course, ha ha. I am getting a bit fed up now, can anyone speak Indian? as I have been on the phone to them three times, and I haven't the foggiest what they are saying to me. It seems the broadband signal is not reaching my modem. I have a man coming to help me out on Tuesday night, he is a computer whiz, he sorted things out for me once before when I was riddled with viruses.

In the meantime, as I have a lot of time to spare, I have been making some more bags, can't wait to tell you about them and show you the piccies. So don't give up on me, I'll be back as soon as I can.

See you later, off to get the bus back, on my free pass of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.