Sunday 30 May 2010

The wanderer returns.....

Hi there, I'm back. I have been to that many places, I feel like a globe trotter. I woke up yesterday morning in Boswinger hostel near St Austell and it was raining and overcast, not a nice start to my last day. Also the hostel was due to fill up with more children last night, and I didn't fancy the scramble to use the bathroom and kitchen facilities, so I felt the best option was to head off back home. Not before a visit to the Eden Project however. I left there at 2.45pm, called in to see my sister for a coffee, arriving back at midnight, with a total of 1,075 miles driven.

I feel whacked, the car wants unloading, the runner beans and peas want planting out, I need to go and buy some food because I emptied the fridge freezer before I went and I am craving fresh vegetables, and Lilly cat wont leave my side. I will get the photo's sorted out in some kind of order today, that's going to be a job and a half. Hopefully I'll be back later, hang on in there !

9 comments:

  1. Good to see you back, I have missed you whilst you have been away. Hope you had a fab time!! Looking forward to reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you made it back safe and well. I look forward to the holiday photos - you can take weeks to tell us about the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you don't know how much somebody means until they are gone....I missed you and your blog updates terribly. So glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it is good to have you back and I hope that you had a wonderful holiday. We all look forward to reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are home safe and sound. Hope you had a fab time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too missed your blog updates. Hope you have loads and loads of pictures of Dorset for us to see. I'm wondering if you got to visit Corfe Castle and saw the view from the top. Breathtaking. Hurry back :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear Sharon, I didn't get to Corfe Castle, so much to do and so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home Ilona:) Looking forward to hearing all about your trip. I've been catching up with all your previous posts while you were away. Gee I have picked up some great advice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo!!!!! Ilona has returned! I have really missed your posts. I am so looking forward to hearing about your trip and seeing all your amazing pics.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.