Friday 6 May 2016

Ouch, those needles are sharp

Hello again. I've been busy. Trip to the vet yesterday with Heidi for a new blood count. Vet is pleased with numbers, she is as normal as a four year old cat can be. Vet says we can reduce medication to half a tablet every night. A line of washing out on the line this morning, still waiting to be brought in. Made a video for you. Had a walk down the hill, along the river bank and round the fishing pond. Trimmed Rocky's coat and bathed him outside on the lawn. He looks super cute. Eating my dinner now while my bath is running. Going to Tesco for the late shop.

Here is the video I made this morning, hope you like it. I have been doing some needle felting on the new artwork, so I thought you might like an update on my progress. I am quite enjoying this, not as messy as painting. Think I'll stick with the textiles.



Must dash, the bath is ready to jump into. Ooops, nearly forgot, get the washing in first.
Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip.

7 comments:

  1. That looks like fun. Will look forward to seeing the finished result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant as usual, this is going to be so good and different going onto the mesh. Don't you just love the £1 shop.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too hard on yourself, Ilona. You came over fine on the programme and spoke clearly...unlike a lot of so called presenters who umm and ahh every couple of words. Drives me nuts I'll switch off. Love the needle felting . You make it look so easy . What patience you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have long admired needle felting projects. This California gal thinks it is cute when you say "toodle pip."

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly looks as if this is a new fun way of doing art for you and you are enjoying yourself! Here the roving and the special needles are quite expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your video can't and love to see the finished felted picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ilona, thanks for your great crafty video. I think your walled garden will be beautiful, and you will have had the joy and pleasure of making it too.

    Sending care and huggles to you and your four dear furry housemates, Michelle in NZ

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.