Monday 6 February 2017

Artworks at the 20 21 Arts Centre

Good morning. I had a smashing day yesterday with relatives in Nottingham. A time to catch up with the news. Thanks Auntie and cousins. 
Just time to put on these pics from the Arts Centre before I go to Crafty Club. There is my picture, Three Trees, hanging proudly with the rest of them. 
This is an interesting textile picture. There is a second layer behind the tree at the front, which has been stitched onto fine organza. Lots of machine stitching.



I love the skill and detail in this stitching, all done in cotton on fabric.


A free standing sculpture. A mosaic made of fused paper and painted, supported by lots of fine wires with beads threaded onto them. 

Must dash, I need to get ready. We'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

6 comments:

  1. love artwork done with fibres am sure there is a technical term for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful works! Love your three trees. Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great to see the three trees in a gallery. I love that picture of the girl. it looks like it was hand and machine stitched. Am I correct?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your art looks good from that angle - it looks fluid and animated. I like the girl with the can. Really beautiful and clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your trees look fab, love the other exhibits as well♥

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.