Monday 17 April 2017

No instructions, make it up

Hello. It's been a nice day here today, mostly sunshine with a little bit of cloud. The light mornings are getting earlier so I am getting up earlier. I love the mornings. I'm changing my routine a bit as well, instead of having a coffee then putting on the computer, I am now doing my three miles after the coffee and bun. The morning air is really fresh. 
I decided to stay around the house and do a bit in the garden today. I have an idea for a garden sculpture, I can picture it in my mind, but not really sure how to put it together. This new table is very handy for outdoor projects. 
I have gathered a few pieces of wood together. The whole thing will be painted, but not sure if I should paint first and screw together after. That pink looks nice. 
Maybe I should screw together first because some of the paint could get damaged if I screwed after painting. Not sure if this is going to work. It will take a while, I need to think of a plan.


Two walks done today, I did a second one this afternoon. I am making a new page for the blog, it will have pictures of my arts and crafts. Another job that will take a while, I have lots of pictures. My picture filing system is not great. I will get there eventually.

That's the holidays over, I hope you had a good one. Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

4 comments:

  1. I am guessing what your new project on completion will be-will it be a flamingo?perhaps Lady Penelope's car? or a throne fit for a Queen?Whatever it is,it will be unique I'm sure.There's no stopping you Ilona - you seem to be able to turn your hand to almost anything - you rock x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your posts, looking forward to seeing your next creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your new project grow.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. my idea in my head lately is to make my patio and plants look nice. Patio needs cleaned as well. Looking forward to your creation. Yes, put it together then paint. If you have to take it apart then the paint won't get so messed up that way and you give a big sigh...hope it works out nicely for you. I'm sure it will be nice whatever it is. You built a nice shed last year! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.