Monday 21 August 2017

Shed of the year 2017.

Hello. I'm a bit tired tonight, been delivering newsletters this afternoon. Shed of the Year is back on TV, yes, it'a a year since me and my shed was on the box. I've just caught up with the first episode of 2017, there are three more to come, on the next three Sunday nights. Here is the link to the first programme in the new series.
Shed of the Year 2017 episode 1 57 days left.


I see that my episode is still on Channel 4oD,  I'm not sure how long it's there for but if you want to see it click on this link. Shed of the Year 2016 episode 4..

Off to bed now. Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip


3 comments:

  1. I watched the programme and liked the mushroom house the best, but must admit they were all very good except the PINK one which I did not like at all.
    Enjoy the day,
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if there'll be any as gorgeous as yours...nah, doubt it,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot download you on the telly at the moment.I think my I pads gone funny-but I just luv sheds -mine is a great escape from normal stuff x

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.